A Genesis Home comes with an exceptional specification as standard, so you can expect low maintenance costs, fewer repairs, lower fuel bills and no renovation required. Did you know it would cost you an average of £45,000 to upgrade your old house to the high specification of one of our new build homes?
Our standard specification includes*:
- Bosch ‘A’ rated kitchen appliances
- LED under counter lighting
- Single oven/gas hob
- Sanitary-ware by award winning designer, Robin Levien
- Heated towel rail
- Worcester Bosch boiler
- Oak staircase finished with white spindles/oak hand rail
- Burglar alarm
- Access to Ultrafast Fibre Broadband (subject to area coverage)
- Smart meter
- ‘A’ rated, energy saving double glazed uPVC windows in anthracite grey and FENSA approved
- Tegula block paved driveway
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- 8m close boarded fence
It’s also more efficient and greener to run a new build property than an older home. All our homes have 100% energy efficient lighting, smart meters that allow you to analyse your energy consumption, and dual flush toilets.
*Majority of plots. Although Genesis Homes has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information shown, we reserve the right to amend/update the specification without prior notice. Please speak to our Sales Executive with regards to specific plots, specification and upgrades.