A flexible 3-bed detached dormer bungalow featuring roof lights to the upstairs bedrooms. This spacious home offers a good-size lounge with French doors opening out to to rear garden, a separate dining room (which could be used as a study or even a 4th bedroom) and an ample, fully integrated kitchen/diner. The ground floor also includes a good-sized bedroom, which looks out over the rear garden, and a family bathroom.
Upstairs there is an excellent sized master bedroom and a good sized third bedroom; both feature roof lights which flood the rooms with natural light. Externally there is a Tegula block paved driveway, turfed gardens to the front and rear and all our homes feature uPVC anthracite windows.
Please note, the images shown are for illustration purposes based on the floor plans of each house type and may not be an exact representation of the end property.
- Fully integrated kitchen/dining area
- Kitchen appliances as standard
- Lounge with French doors
- Separate dining room/study/4th bedroom
- Ground floor bedroom
- Family bathroom on the ground floor
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Tegula block paved driveway
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- uPVC anthracite windows and French doors