A flexible 3-bed detached dormer bungalow with a detached or attached garage (plot dependent), featuring roof lights to the upstairs bedrooms. This spacious home offers a good-size lounge with French doors opening out to to rear garden, a separate dining room (which could be used as a study or even a 4th bedroom) and an ample, fully integrated kitchen/diner with bay window. The ground floor also includes a good-sized bedroom, which looks out over the rear garden, and a family bathroom.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has its own en suite shower room and there is a good sized third bedroom too; both feature roof lights which flood the rooms with natural light. Externally, there is a detached or attached garage with a Tegula block paved driveway, turfed gardens to the front and rear and all our homes feature uPVC anthracite windows.
Please note, the images shown are for illustration purposes based on the floor plans of each house type and may not be an exact representation of the end property.
- Fully integrated kitchen/dining area with bay window
- Bosch 'A' rated kitchen appliances as standard
- Double aspect lounge with French doors
- Separate dining room/study/4th bedroom
- Ground floor bedroom
- Family bathroom on the ground floor
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Detached/attached garage with block paved driveway
- uPVC anthracite windows and French doors