Please note, the images shown are for illustration purposes based on the floor plans of each house type and may not be an exact representation of the end property.
Whillan DEMO HOME now open at St. Bridget’s, Brigham
An exclusive 5-bed detached house with attached or detached garage (plot dependent) – The Whillan is designed with space and functionality in mind, cleverly arranged over three floors. The ground floor boasts an open plan kitchen/diner/family room that spans the entire rear of the property and incorporates a spacious, fully integrated kitchen with Bosch ‘A’ rated appliances as standard. This space is ideal for the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life as well as being a great space for entertaining. The kitchen leads to a useful utility room and cloakroom. The Whillan’s comfortable double-aspect lounge features a lovely bay window, filling the room with natural light and a separate study completes the ground floor.
The first floor has four bedrooms and a family bathroom that lead off the landing (there’s a useful linen cupboard too). The master bedroom has its own en suite and boasts a stylish dressing area. The second floor features a stylish and modern fifth bedroom, complete with a further dressing area and shower room. Externally, there is an attached or detached garage (plot dependent) with a Tegula Block paved driveway, turfed gardens to the front and rear and all our homes feature uPVC anthracite windows giving the property an eye-catching look.
- Open plan kitchen/diner/family room spanning the rear of the property
- Fully integrated kitchen with Bosch 'A' rated appliances
- Study, utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor
- Spacious lounge with lovely bay window
- Four bedrooms on the first floor set around a central landing
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing area
- Family bathroom with linen cupboard
- A fifth bedroom on the second floor, with shower room and dressing area
- Garage with Tegula block driveway
- uPVC anthracite windows and French doors
- A 10-year warranty